Friday 25 September 2009

Strict orders (another attempt at making a regular blog)

After a stupidly long time of not blogging, and forgetting I even had one, ive been ordered (strictly, as your remember) to do it regulary by a close friend.

Not that i ever start off with a story or purpose in mind, I warn you.

I suppose, first off, I would like to thank said friend, for all support and help over the many years. I doubt id be around to type this otherwise.... (wow, that sounds melodramatic and fairly morbid)

Thanks x

Now, to blogging!!

I had my 23rd birthday on the 19th.... great time that was (sarcasm). I've never been much for my own birthdays, always makes me think i should be doing more with my life, and have some achievements to be proud of. Oh well ;)
Im having a bit of a podgy few months at the moment, should really do something about that, as I look like a human version of shrek, with a better taste in clothing.
But on the plus side im re-discovering what confidence is like, and its awesome. I never thought of how differantly people see you if you have a bit of this confidence stuff.

I want to buy a new nintendo wii (insert toilet humour here), so then I can become an utterly fantastic athlete, without ever leaving my house.... hell I could do it whilst sitting down, just flick your wrist, simples.
Would be great though if for that 2012 lark they just had it in a shed with a wii set up. Would be a hell of alot cheaper and more fun to watch.

Toodles for now

3 comments:

Sparky said...

It was not strict orders. It was gentle prodding.

Ok, it looked more like "Do it do it do it do it"

As for the confidence, have you had builder wolf whistling at you when you go past? lol

I love the idea of the 2012 whatsits being done on a wii in a shed. But given how quickly theyve been getting things sorted for it, it may just be a possibility lol

Sparky ♥

CaptainMoonshine said...

gentle prodding with a big sharp stick....
no builders yet, but a postman winked at me

Sparky said...

There was no sharp stick involved! Just the me badgering you on a daily basis until you decided to do it :D

Oooo well arent you lucky. :P ;)